Here is the view with the card "door" open (that's the middle part) and pushed down into a back slot, revealing the golden moon and stamped bats amongst the clouds.
Here's the side view:
(1) 8-12" x 5-1/2" Chocolate Chip CS
(1) 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" Black CS for the fence
(1) 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" Cherry Cobbler CS for the dripping blood overhang
(1) Punched Old Olive Leaf from the 2 step Bird Punch
(1) 1-1/2" Punched Circle in More Mustard
(2) Punched Small Oval Black CS for the wings
(1) Punched Owl in Black CS
(2) Punched Eyes, using the Owl punch
(2) Googlie eyes
Using Cajun Craze ink, sponge around the 1-1/2" punched More Mustard Circle, then set aside
Attach eyes as shown using Tombow adhesive. For the wings, use 1/2" punch to punch out one side of the small oval. Apply 2 way glue adhesive to one edge, attach owl body. Allow to dry. Once dry, the bat will be attached to the card by using Tombow adhesive on the left wing and on the Old Olive branch (branch is attached inside the opening).
Stamp "eat, drink, & be scary on Cherry Cobbler CS, then punch out using the small tag punch. Adhere onto front of the card (not in the opening).
Inside of the card:
Inside of the card:
Make a cloud template by using 1" circles, 1-1/4" circles, and 1-1/2" circle - group them together and use White craft ink on the inside of the card.
Then attach the More Mustard Moon, stamp the bats using black ink. Card is complete.
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, Eat-Drink & be scary (retired)
- CS: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Black, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
- Ink: Craft White, Black, Cajun Craze
- Accys: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 2 Step Owl Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Small tag Punch, Dot Embossing Folder, Halloween Gate Edge Punch (non SU), Dripping Blood Punch (non SU), Tombow Adhesive, 2 way glue pen, Sponge Daubers, Googlie Eyes (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today...........stay tuned for more tom.......................