Card front at bottom:
Inside: all edges are sponged as well as the inside white card.
Closer view of the inside: "Trick or Treat" is one of those rub-ins from the $1 bin....came in handy to use for this card.
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Lovely Lilac CS, score along the 8-1/2" side @ 4-1/4"
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Old Olive CS for card front
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White CS for the inside card
(1) 1" x 8-1/2" strip of Close to Cocoa CS for the "ground", to be torn along the 8-1/2" side
Use Sponge Daubers to ink edges in Black for all pieces except Close to Cocoa is inked using Close to Cocoa Ink.
Stamp images used in Black ink:
Use Aqua Pen to color the images, cut out, apply dimensionals to (only) Witch and position on to card.
- Stamps: Halloween Backgrounds (retired), Spooktacular Greetings (retired)
- CS: Close to Cocoa (retired), Lovely Lilac (retired), Whisper White, Old Olive
- Ink: Black, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Versamark
- Accys: Decorative Punch, Aqua Pen, Dimensionals, Ribbon (non SU), Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, Rub-on (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today.........