Friday, August 20, 2010

Starbucks Cup of Coffee

I loved making this project - I think it took me less than 30 minutes!!!! I got one of the Starbucks coffee sleeves, used my 2" punch to pop out the logo. Then pop the logo with dimensionals.

Here's the inside of the "cup" - lined in Glorious Green CS (matching the Starbucks color). This outside of the cup is the inside of a Cheerios Cereal Box - it's naturally that kraft color! First, glue the Glorious Green CS on the Cheerio printed side, then cut out the tea cup -----makes assembling this project a breeze.

2 Gift Cards, raw sugar packets, and that Starbucks coffee stirrer:

Here's the bottom side of the "Saucer"

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Vintage Labels (retired SAB)
  • CS: Glorious Green (retired)
  • Ink: Glorious Green (retired), Black
  • Accys: Sizzix Tea Cup Scoreboard Die, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Jute (non SU), 2" Circle Punch (non SU)

Thank you for stopping by today...................Have a great weekend!!!

16 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

awesome idea - love it

Whimcees said...

You are so clever!

Wishing you a great weekend Patti!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Kimberly Van Diepen said...

This is spectacular. From a girl who loves starbucks... I just love this more. :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Oh my I just Love this project.
I see you said it was a Cheerios box ??? How did you get it to be brownish? with ink? If you don't mind, I would love to know you colored it. TFS
oliverdi@att.net

LEEANN said...

Soooo cute. Who doesn't love a cup of Starbucks. Perfect packaging.

Renkata said...

great idea, love your cup :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti!

Love your creations. Thank you for sharing!

Much aloha!

Mona

Happy Little Crafter said...

OMG! This is so wonderful and creative --- keep them coming, Patti!

Bea said...

Greaaaat idea! I've got to make one soon!
Bea from
http://cadresandscrap.canalblog.com

kokokochanie said...

I love all your ideas :)

BEARKIS said...

Чудесно!Хайде да пием по едно кафе!!!

Whitney Richardson said...

You are too much! That is soooo cute!!
Love it! Life has been real busy and I have missed you thank you for the award I have to pick my ppl before AI can paste it that takes alot of time.LOL
xxooo
Whit

MarieK said...

I love this idea! How did you cut the cup? Is there a template for it that I missed or did you free hand it?
Thanks for sharing!

MarieK said...

Sorry Patti - nevermind about my earlier post I see it is a Sizzix die!

Deborah said...

This is outstanding! Such a fabulous little gift for a teacher, co-worker etc. This is a WOW for me.

Dixie Finn said...

My favorite coffee, favorite creator together. Life if good!!