Today I made this "Thank You "card for Juliane - she was so kind to hand me a cute little plastic box filled with Origami paper this past weekend...............I know she sometimes visits my blog and hopefully she will be delighted with this card when I hand it to her later this weekend.
Here's the card opened:
She was painted using a aqua pen with black and real red inks. Cut out and popped with dimensionals. Some gold adhesive rhinestones in her hair buns. The flowers were punched using a retired SU punch, attached with mini glue dots.
(1) 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" Real Red Solid CS, scored on the 8-1/2" side @ 4-1/4"
(1) 2" x 5-1/4" Black Solid CS
(1) 1-3/4" x 5" Real Red Sold CS
(1) 4" x 4-3/8" Black Solid CS, on the 4-3/8" side, score 3/8", then 2-3/8"
(2) 1-3/4" x 3-3/4" Real Red CS
(1) 3-1/2" Black Solid CS Circle
(1) 3-1/4" Naturals Ivory CS Circle
(4) Punched photo corners (small) in Black Solid CS
(5) Small Punched Flowers in Real Red Solid CS
(3) Small Punched flowers in Old Olive Solid CS for leaves
Stamp all Real Red pieces with the Asian image using Black ink:
For the rest of the tutorial, refer to previous posting on March 8, 2010 Flying Crane Card
- Stamps: All images (non SU)
- CS: Real Red, Black, Natural Ivory, Old Olive
- Ink: Black Staz On, Black
- Accys: Flower Punch (retired SU) , Photo Corner Punch, Gold Adhesive Rhinestones (non SU), Circle Scissor Plus, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots, Aqua Pen, Asian Embossing Folder (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today..................