Close-up of Candle (add some bling!):
Here's an alternative cupcake "topping" (which is also included in the sweet scoop stamp set):
Close-up of the alternate card (add some bling):
To make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Pretty in Pink Solid CS
(1) 1-3/4" x 5-1/2" Very Vanilla Solid CS
(1) 2-1/2" x 5-1/4" Chocolate Chip Solid CS
(1) 2" x 2-1/2" Very Vanilla Solid CS (to stamp message)
(1) 2" x 3" Very Vanilla Solid CS for Cupcake Top
(1) 2" x 3" Crumb Cake (Kraft) Solid CS for Cupcake Bottom
(1) 6-1/2" long + (1) 2-1/2" long cut 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon
if candles are used:
(1) 1-1/2" x 1" Pretty in Pink Solid CS
(1) 1/2" x 1/2" So Saffron Solid CS
Punch both 5-1/4" sides. I start from the middle and work toward the sides.
Cut the cupcake top through the big shot, then emboss with the dot impression folder. Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink, them apply dimensionals to the back. Set aside.
After cutting the Crumb Cake Cone, apply Crumb Cake ink to the Background 1 impression plate, put through the Big Shot, then add dimensional to the back. Set aside.
Using the cupcake image from Short & Sassy, randomly stamp with Chocolate chip and Pretty in Pink ink on the Vanilla card stock. The rest of this card is assembling and layering all the pieces.
- Stamps: Short & Sweet, Perfect Punches
- CS: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake (Kraft)
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlit Die, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Background 1 Texturz Plates, SU Big Shot Perfect Polka Dots textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Bling (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today............Have a great weekend.