Side view: note solid CS used
Inside purse hold exactly 2 Hershey kisses: empty quickly to hold paper clips later...........
This is what you will need:
(1) Little leaves in Old Olive - attach to the front flap using a mini glue dot.
(1) set of Flower Fusion ........clip about 1/4" in between the petals, then curl using the piercer . Attach them all together. Adhere an adhesive rhinestone in the center. Pop with a dimensional onto the leaves.
Here is the template (which can also be found on Helen's site as well):
(1) 3" x 5-1/2" Purse Body in Melon Mambo DSP. Score on the 5-1/2" side 21-1/4", 2-1/4" 3-1/2", 4-1/2". Score on the 3" side 1/2" down only to the 2nd score line and 2-1/2" down to the 2nd score line. See the template for diagonal score lines needed for the sides of the purse.
(2) 1" x 2-3/4" Melon Mambo for the sides of the purse, score along the 2-3/4" side @ 1/2", 1-1/4"
(1) 5/8" x 5-1/2" Melon Mambo Solid CS for the handle
(1) Little Leaves in Old Olive Solid CS.
(1) set of Flowers from the Flower Fusion Die using scraps
Cut pieces should look like this:
Apply Sticky tape to both ends of the handle, top and bottom side of the pieces for the side of the purse, the triangle sections of the purse:
Then remove the stick tape off the 1" section and fold down inside. This will make the purse more stable.
Purse handle: use hands to "curl" the handle. Remove the sticky tape, adhere to inside about 1/2", crease at the purse flap edge. Last step is to adhere the Velcro as shown.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Melon Mambo DSP (retired), Old Olive, Pink Pirouette DSP (retired)
- Ink: None
- Accys: SU Exclusive Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die, SU Exclusive Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Mini Glue Dot, Dimensional, Rhinestone Adhesive, Sticky Tape, Velcro (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today................