This is one of the projects made:
I am so glad this frame has a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers.........check it out. It is called "Folded Paper Frame".
Here's a closer view of the "frame" set at an angle on the card. I did adhere the frame but they are so stubborn, they won't stay down so I let them flap around and it just makes the card more dimensionals than intended.
Closer view of the stamped message which is popped with dimensionals:
To make the Owl:
(1) Chocolate Chip body
(1) Vest in Crumb Cake Sold CS - use SU Exclusive Dot Impression Folder
a pair of Rose Red Solid CS large Eyes
a pair of Very Vanilla Solid CS medium eyes
a pair of Black Solid CS for the smallest eyes
Assemble, using a 2 way glue pen, good rested eyes, and a pair of tweezers for the smallest black eyes. Pop with dimensionals and set aside.
To make this card, you will need:
(1) 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Rose Red Sold CS, on the 8-1/2" side. score @4-1/4"
(1) 4" x 5-1/2" Very Vanilla Solid CS
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Pumpkin Solid CS - use the Big Shot Dot Texturz Plate for the subtle dot background
(1) 4" x 4" Sweet & Sour DSP
Scrap So Saffron to punch leaf from the Two Step Bird Extra Large Punch (branch not in photo below)
Following the instructions from Split Coast stampers, the (1) 4" x4" DSP becomes a fabulous frame to "house" the punched owl.
- Stamps: "Thank You" from Because I care (Hostess)
- CS: Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip, Black, Crumb Cake (Kraft) So Saffron, Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP
- Ink: Rose Red
- Accys: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Two Step Bird Extra Large Punch, Two Step Owl Extra Large Punch, SU Exclusive Dot Impression Folder, SU Exclusive Background 1 Big Shot Texturz Plates, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
Thank You for Stopping by today........stay tuned for a full week of projects from this workshop.........