Monday, July 5, 2010

Triple Birthday Cards

I never seem to have enough Birthday cards around. Then I have a bunch all on/about the same time that have to be sent out. Does that ever happen to you? These are standard size cards. I used what I had (which I should) to make these. I should have made a couple dozen.................yeah, right! No tutorial - pretty self explanatory - if not, feel free to e-mail me.

Here's one version:

Another version:

Chunky Red Glitter (of course) on top:

Card inside:

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks, On Your Birthday, Well Scripted (retired)
  • CS: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa (still love this color), Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Pretty in Pink DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Black
  • Accys: Scallop Oval Punch, SU Exclusive Dot Embossing Folder, SU Exclusive Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Adhesive Rhinestones (retired Easter kit), Satin Ribbon (non SU), Red Chunky Glitter (retired), Dimensionals.

Thank You for stopping by today.......................

6 comments:

Liam said...

How funny I have been thinking cupcakes lately. I have an idea that is swirling in my head at the moment and it is hilarious you were showing some of your birthday cards. i love the base of the cupcake with the embossing folder. Love it.

Liam

Peggy Maier said...

VERY cute! I love all three!!!

KellyRae said...

OMGosh! These are soooo cute, and I love the chunky glitter on the cherries. Thanks so much for sharing these.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Those are great! I need to make extras to have on hand so I am not scrambling to make them. LOL Great job with all the details such as the glitter and embossing folder.

Angela said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Great way to use up the paper stash! TFS!

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

Love your birthday cards! I keep thinking I should get this cupcake and now see how cute it is! Always love the gltter! :<)

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane