This is such a clever way to miniaturize this box. The size becomes 2" x 3" (excluding the handle) x 1/2"
Back: Note the DSP should have been in the front to hide the seam.
You will need:
(1) Chocolate Chip 3-1/2" x 5" for the pillow box
(1) 3/4" x 5-1/2" DSP
(1) 1-1/4" Pretty in Pink punched 1-1/4" Circle
(1) 1" punched and stamped Whisper White image
(1) Chocolate Chip Handle
To make the handle: use the word window punch first, then the large oval punch:
Attach handle to the top. Apply sticky tape to close the mini pillow box. Prepare the Circle punch in Pretty in pink and stamped image. Pop with a dimensional, then attach to the DSP. Note: the DSP can be attached around the pillow box horizontally or vertically. Randomly attach a mini butterfly on the circle.
- Stamps: Circle Circus
- CS: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DSP (unknown)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accys: SU Big Shot Pillow Box die, SU Exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Sticky Tape, Dimensional, Mini Glue Dot.
Thank you for stopping by today........................