The Strawberry basket was posted yesterday (July 8) and I thought maybe a card would be good to go with it.......but it can't be just a card.......how about a strawberry "shaped" card? I like it - it turned out as I expected. Here it is shown with the basket.
Card: finished size is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"...........yup, and will fit into a regular size envelope. The red gingham ribbon is secured using a mini glue dot in the back of the stem. Pop the message with a dimensional. Pierce the scallop circle through each scallop for interest.
This is what you will need to make this card (this is my hand drawn template):
(1) Old Olive Strawberry top
(1) Real Red Strawberry
(1) Whisper White single layer strawberry cut 1/4" smaller for inside card.
(1) Real Red Scallop Circle
(1) Old Olive 1-3/8" punched circle
(1) Whisper White 1-1/4" punched circle with message
(1) cur 9" long red/white gingham ribbon
Put the strawberry through the dot impression folder. Using sponge daubers, sponge the edges with old olive ink - works for the real red, too.
The rest of this card is self explanatory. If there are any questions, please let me know.
- Stamps: On your Birthday
- CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Ink: Old Olive
- Accys: SU Exclusive Dot Impressions Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon (retired), Sponging Daubers, Dimensionals, Piercer, Mini Glue Dots.
Thank you for stopping by today................