With note card removed: message to be stamped later.
Card front template:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/4" Rose Red CS, score as shown in above template
(1) 4" x 5-1/4" Rose Red DSP
(3) sets of flowers in Whisper White CS
(1) 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" note card in Whisper White CS (not shown in photo)
(5) leaves in a mixture of sizes for variety (not shown in photo)
(3) 3/3" Punched circles in Rose Red CS for flower centers. (not shown in photo)
Assembly: follow the green arrows
Use the wide oval punch as well as the large oval punch for punch out the leaves. Fold them in half, then put them through the crimper.
Here are the finished flowers and leaves:
Using the Big Shot, position the 4-1/2" x 5-1/4" paper into the Vintage Wallpaper in the folder for this great impression
Attach the Rose Red DSP 1/8" away from the edge, then fold the Rose Red DSP back (underneath). You may not wish to attach the DSP while the paper is flat. The fold lines will cause the paper to "buckle". Insert the white note card. Using the back of the card, cut off the excess. Your card should now look like this:
- Stamps: none
- CS: Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Rose Red DSP (retired)
- Ink: Rose Red
- Accys: SU Exclusive Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, SU Exclusive Big Shot Blossom Party Die, Large Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Sponging Daubers, Dimensionals, Crimper.
Thank you for stopping by today.....................