Now here is a fun card. This is a Sister Stamps release #5 which can be purchased from Pineapple Cove . The die cut words "Arigato" (Thank You) originates from a store in Hawaii called Island Scrapbooking. Yoshimi is Copic colored, cut, and popped with dimensionals. Color Yoshimi with the following Copic colors: R20, E21, W4, W7, W10, R81, R46, O.
When this card is opened............it reveals a acetate spiral pop up filled with fans (cut from the Yoshimi stamp) along with punched mini Sakura flowers. Both sides of the flower centers are "dotted" since the spiral pop up is made from acetate. To create the spiral pop-up: get on the Silhouette on line store to purchase the image for 99 cents!!! Yes, I did cut this spiral with my Silhouette Cameo. For this card, the finished spiral width is 4". 2 spirals were cut off the original spiral image. Flank each side with punched mini Sakura flowers in red, Vanilla, and Pink.
Here's a view of the spiral effect when card is fully opened
Here is a side view of the card:
To make this card, you will need:
(1) 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" SU Pretty in Pink CS, score on the 8-1/2" side @ 4-1/4"
(1) 5-1/4" x 4" Vanilla CS(1) 5" x 3-3/4" DSP - SU's retired Sending Love DSP was used
(1) 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" SU Pretty in Pink CS, use scallop punch on each side, trim
(1) 3/4" x 5-1/2" Vanilla, emboss with Cuttlebug Dot embossing folder
(2) 5-1/4" x 1-1/4" retired SU Sending Love DSP, punch 5-1/4" side with scallop edge punch
Punched mini Sakura flowers, at least 6 fansAcetate Spiral Pop-Up mechanism
(1) Stamped message, use SU's scallop oval punch
Thank you for stopping by today and a happy crafting day to you!