This card: Miyako's Valentine Frame was previously (2/13/12) posted on my blog here. I have received a couple questions how to make the easel back. This is the front of the photo:
And, here is the back:
To make a generic frame: (4-1/4 x 5-1/2" used in the example), cut out the frame size. Test punch the boarder/corner punch edge's to be used. Be sure the extra excess is taken into account since some have 1/8" and up to 1/4" excess.
To make the easel (measurement is only applicable to the 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" base frame). My easel is 5/8" smaller than the card base. You can make it any size that would be appropriate.
1. (2) 3" x 4-1/4" card stock
2. Score on the 3" side @1-1/2".
3. On the 3" side- cut away 1/2" from the 1-1/2" score line down to the right side: about 1/2" from the bottom on both pieces .
4. Cut away about 1/4" to "0" from the right side to the 1-1/2" score line on both pieces. Adjustments can be made to cut more for the slant if desired once card is completed.
5. Apply sticky tape to right side on one piece in the area as shown. Connect the second piece. this will provide stability to the easel.
6. Apply sticky tape to the left side edge and also to the right of the 1-1/2" score line on BOTH pieces.
7. Remove sticky tape - apply to the card base.
Hope this information is helpful and a happy crafting day to you!!!