Remove the belly band to review the inside:
Unfolding the inside: the perfect heart size was cut 11.513x9.438 using my Silhouette Cameo with my SCAL3 (sure cuts a lot) program. The heart shape is from the SCAL3 library. There was enough paper to cut the belly band and the mat for the frame.
This frame (and belly band) is made using two Martha Stewart punches: French Scroll Boarder and French Scroll Corner. Copic markers used: R29, E21, W4, W7, W10, R81, R46
And, here is a close-up of Miyako showing the Stardust Stickles on the heart.
Here's what the back of the frame showing how it is easily propped up.
To make this card: here are the pieces
(1) 11-1/2" x 9-1/2 (approx) heart cut using any two sided pattern paper
(1) belly band about 1-1/4" x 9" long
(1) 4-1/8" x 5 Red CS for the frame
(1) 2-7/8" x 3-3/4" pattern designer paper
(1) 2-3/8" x 3-1/4" White (stamped Miyako image and message)
(1) Large Oval White punched "for you" stamped image
(1) Red Punched Scallop Oval
Use the Martha Stewart French Scroll punches as shown:
To make the Heart envelope, position the punched frame onto the heart. Completely score all four sides outside the frame:
Last step: apply sticky tape to the frame back, then apply the stand to complete the frame.
- Stamps: Miyako Sister Stamps, SU Holidays & Wishes (retired), SU Mini Mates (retired)
- CS: SU Sending Love DSP (retired), Red, Nennah White
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: Martha Stewart French Scroll Boarder and Corner Punch, SU Scallop Oval Punch, SU Large Oval Punch, Stardust Stickles, Dimensionals, Copic Pens as listed above.
Thank you for stopping by and a happy and healthy crafting day to you all..................