Start to swing out the "Be Mine"
Inside flap fully swung out:
Crystal Effects was added to the string of hearts and on hat. Stamped image is popped with dimensionals. A Sakura Gold Metallic pen is used on the clothing. The following Copic colors used to color Keitaro: W10, R20, E21, R46, O colorless, W4, W6, W1, W3, B18, B32.
Here's a closer look at the SU "build-a-brad" used. The inside of the brad is the same Washi paper on the card front.
To make this card:
(1) 6-1/2 "x 5-1/2" SU Brilliant Blue, score on the 6-1/2" side @ 3-1/4"
(1) 3"x 5-1/4" Bashful Blue Mat
(1) 2-1/2" x 4-3/4" Brilliant Blue Mat
(1) 2-1/4" x 4-1/2" Washi Paper
(1) 2-3/4" x 4-1/2" White for the inside
(1) SVG cut file with "Be Mine" words
(1) set of "Be Mine" letters cut 3/4" high using Arial Font
To make the Brad embellishment: use SU's "build-a-brad". A 1/2" circle punch will fit inside the brad. Because the brad is originally silver color, a gold oil based pen was used to color the brad. Don't use a water based marker because the ink will not "stick".
Use a piercer for the Brad. Add sticky tape only to the inside bottom.
- Stamps: Sister Stamps Keitaro
- CS: SU Bashful Blue, SU Brillant Blue, Washi, White
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: SU Build a Brad (retired), Gold Cord, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Asian Embossing Folder, Piercer, Sticky Tape, 2 way Glue pen, Gold Oil base marker, Sakura Gold Metallic Pen, Copic pens as listed above
Thank you for stopping by and a very happy crafting day to you!!!