Fan with easel tucked on "hugs" message:
Close-up of girls: Copic colors used: BV00, BV000, R81, 0, 110, R20, E21, decorate their clothing with a Pentel Slicci Gold pen.
The double knotted ties: one gold cord and one lavender organdy ribbon. Inside mat is embossed with a Asian embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
To make this card, you will need:
(1) Shaped SVG Cut File Fan - I used my SCAL3 to remove the inside of the fan, flip one fan to make a mirror image, then merge/weld 2 fans together and cut using my Silhouette Cameo. File can be obtained for free here.
(1) Washi cut fan (be sure to back with some Avery Full Sheet label for stability) - remove top inside parts of the fan.
(1) Solid Pink embossed fan - re size fan to fit inside the card.
(1) Large Oval punch
(1) Small Oval Punch with stamped message
Here's the layout on my Silhouette Cameo mat:
- Stamps: MC-17 Girl's Day, MC-16 Fuzzy Bear 2 (hugs)
- CS: SU Lovely Lilac, Washi from Hanko
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: SVG Cut files For fans, Copic Pens as listed above, Gold Cord, lavender 1/4" Organdy Ribbon, SU Large Oval Punch, SU Small Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Pentel Slicci Gold Pen
A Foot note: don't have SCAL3? Well, why not? OK - got the Cricut Pagoda cartridge? You can try using one of the fans from the cartridge and "connect them" to simulate the card base so there is a way............happy crafting to you!