Flip up the front "lid" to reveal a tab............
Pull out the Gift Card..........
To make this project:
-(1) 4” x 8” Real Red, Score on the 8” side @ 4”, use Round Tab punch at the top opening before adding the solid strips of cards stock in front (it will be too thick), apply sticky tape on two sides
- (1) 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” decorative pattern paper
- (1) ½” x 4” Real Red strip to be applied centered on top of the decorative paper, then (1) ¼” White strip on top of the Real Red
- (1) 4-1/4” x 3”, score on the 3” side @1-1/2”
- (1) 4” x 1-1/4” decorative paper, pop with dimensionals on all sides except top center.
- (3) Red Oval loops + (3) White Oval loops = (6) total loops to be applied to the top (lid) before applying the 4” x 1-1/4” decorative paper.
- Connect the “present” to the ‘lid” with sticky tape in the back, Add Velcro, Add stamped and punched Wide Oval on to the lid.
Gift card Holder Insert:
- (1) 3” x 4” White Card holder, 3/16" Corner round punch all four corners
- (1) Round tab punch white, attach using sticky tape to the holder at back. Apply sticky tape only to the top half of the front. It will be used for holding the gift card at top.
- use slit punch at the bottom, then insert gift card.
- Stamps: Christmas Punch (retired)
- CS: Real Red, Whisper White, DSP (non SU)
- Ink: Real Red
- Accys: Large Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Round Tab Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Slit Punch (retired), 3/16 Corner Rounder Punch, Velcro (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today..................