Closer view of front:
Card insert removed:
Flip up the insert to revel message and gift card:
To make this project:
Outside Holder: (1) 4” x 7-3/8” Real Red CS, score @3-1/2”, 7” along the 7-3/8” side
·Emboss front panel using Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, sponge and face edges using a dauber with Encore Silver Ink
- Apply Sticky tape onto the 3/8” extension
-Die cut ornament and emboss in Silver Foil CS
- Die Cut and Emboss strip of Real Red. Attach to Silver Foil CS. Pop ornament with dimensionals, place on holder front.
- (1) 9” long Silver ribbon, secure with a rhinestone brad to make bow, position through Die Cut Ornament loop – attach using a mini glue dot.
Inside gift card holder: (1) 3-3/8” x 10-3/4” Whisper White CS, score @ 1-12”, 6-1/2”
- Secure 1-1/2” pocket for gift card with sticky tape on each side
- Stamp (3rd generation) Fleur from the using real red ink on front of Inside gift card holder and inside. Stamp message in Staz-on Black ink on top of the Fleur image.
- Stamps: Friends 24-7, Christmas Greetings
- CS: Real Red, Silver Foil (non SU), Whisper White
- Ink: Real Red, Staz-on Black
- Accys: Ornament Die (non SU), Silver Ribbon (non SU, Square Rhinestone Brads (retired), SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, sponge daubers
Thank you for stopping by...........................