Here's the message in the top right corner:
Here is the stamped month: I added the month because my DB (Darling Boyfriend) said 25 what?
To make the card:(no photos of the components)
(1) 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” in Cherry Cobbler, score @4-1/4” along the 8-1/2” side
(1) 5-1/4” x 8-1/4” in Very Vanilla, stamp Christmas Collage stamp set using Soft Suede ink, sponge edges using More Mustard ink. Color leaves, Bells, Berries, Bow, and Poinsettias using markers.
(2) punched Cherry Cobbler Modern Label
(1) Stamped “December” from the Full Calendar stamp set in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla, Punch using Modern Label, sponge edges using More Mustard ink. Cut one of the Modern Label punched Cherry Cobbler pieces in half, adhere in back of December.
(1) stamped “wish big” from the Short & Sweet stamp set in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla, punch using Word Label punch
Add dimensionals to the back of “wish big” and “December”
Make and use a 2” punched circle template over the "25” to sponge More Mustard ink. Add dimensionals to back of card front, then attach to card.
Sponge the edges and also around the stamped messages:
After all the sponging is completed, spritz (only one pumping) the above with a mister. The economical wat is to get a small sanitizer mister with a min of 2% alcohol from your local drug store, fill with a couple drops of SU Champagne Shimmer ink, shake and spritz..............there you go! And you may even had one of those sanitizers that have such a good subtle scent!!!!
- Stamps: Christmas Collage, Full Calendar, Short & Sweet
- CS: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
- Soft Suede, More Mustard
- Accys: 2" Circle Punch (for Template), Modern label Punch, Word Window Punch, sponge daubers, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Pens in Real Red, More Mustard, Old olive, Champagne Shimmer ink, Sanitizer Mister (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today.........................