I love this project.......my inspiration: from Robin who posted her version on 11/5/2010. Her blog: http://www.trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com/ so ya gotta go by to see it. I added the holder for it. The clothespins allow easy access to the treats inside.
Don't forget to use that Build-a-Brad to secure the bow. Then attach to the holder using a mini glue dot.
Here are the wooden beads used for the feet:
To make this project I used:
(2) Old Olive Milk Cartons,
(1) Real Red Milk Carton,
(1) Old Olive die cut snowflakes to be attached to the Real Red Carton using mini glue dots, pop with dimensional to attach to milk carton.
(2) Real red die cut Snowflakes to be attached to the Old Olive Cartons using mini glue dots, pop with dimensional to attach to milk carton.
Stamp “J” , “O”, “Y” from the Lovely Letters Alphabet stamps set using Real Red Craft ink on Very Vanilla CS - use 1” punch, attach to snowflakes
(1) 7-1/2” x 4-1/8” Real Red CS, score 1-1/4” around all sides
(2) 1” x 4-3/4” DSP
(2) 1” x 1-3/8” DSP
Assemble carton holder with DSP, wrap 1/4” Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon 14” long around. Use DSP to punch ½” circle for the Build-a-brad, Use to wrap around 7” long ¼” Old Olive Grosgrain to make bow. Attach bow using a mini glue dot.
Apply wood beads to each corner of carton underside holder using mini glue dots.
- Stamps: Lovely letters Alphabet
- CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, DSP (retired)
- Ink: Craft Real Red
- Accys: SU Exclusive Biog Shot Milk Carton Die, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Northern Frost Sizzlit Strip Die, Build-a-Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Red Wood Beads (non SU), Clothespins (non SU)
Thank You for stopping by today.......................