Take off the lid off (see the decorative punched boarder?) to reveal this year's ornament (last year there was an ornament filled with popcorn). This year's ornament is filled with oh so great snow and the shape is round but "flat".
To make this project:
(1) 6-1/8 x 5-3/8” Old Olive CS, score 1” around all edges. Punch edges using any decorative edge boarder punch
(1) 3-1/4” x 4” Cherry Cobbler CS, apply dimensionals, attach to lid
(1) 3-1/8” x 3-7/8” Old Olive CS, emboss using any embossing folder
Stamp Ornament “joy” from the Delightful Decorations stamp set on White CS using Cherry Cobbler ink, use ornament punch, apply dimensionals to back, use silver elastic to make bow – attach with mini glue dot.
(1) 7” x 6-1/4” in Cherry Cobbler CS, score 1-1/2” around all edges, assemble using sticky tape.
(1) Plastic Craft Ornament, fill with faux snow, die cut Big Shot Serif Essentials sticky alphabet, apply Red Ultra fine glitter, brush off excess, apply additional red glitter glue as needed, set aside to dry.
- Stamps: Christmas Punch
- CS: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Accys: Sticky Pages, Big Shot Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Ruby Red Ultra fine Glitter, Red Glitter glue (non SU), Ornament Punch, Silver Elastic Cord (retired), Mini Glue dots, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Decorative Boarder Punch (non SU), Plastic Ornament (non SU), Snow (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today......................