Friday, November 5, 2010

Ready For Christmas 2010

Yay - an album to share!!! I am excited because I have had this kit for 2 years now and finally completed it in time for this years 2010 Holiday season...........whew!!!! The front cover is ready for photos to be attached. I love the colors used in this album - they are my favorite: red, white, and black!!!! I also love the shape of the cover as well as inside pages: some pages have page protectors and some are unusal sizes to break up the "normal" scrap booking page size. Below is a sampling of the inside pages. Finished album size is 9-1/2" x 9-1/2". The red wire spine is 1" diameter.

Cover upper right corner:







Inside back cover:

Overview of album:
I'm not sure if this album kit is still avialable or not. I am glad it is finished now.
Thank you for stopping by today..............................have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lorri said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has projects sitting there that are over a year or two old!! This is BEAUTIFUL PATTI!! I love it and it is a perfect planner for CHRISTMAS! WOWZA!

Linda said...

wow that is so beautiful
hugs linda

Corinne said...

très beau!!bravo!!
bise de la France

Helen said...

Beautiful as always, Patti!

Liam said...

Wow I just love this album. It must have taken you ages. Just gorgeous the final product. Thanks for sharing another amazing project.

Liam

Unknown said...

Wonderful album! Love it like everything else you do!!