Close-up of the snowflake (new Northern frost Decorative Strip Sizzlit die): rhinestones have been attached for that festive feeling!
Open the lid to reveal: reindeer treats.......and a reindeer portrait from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set...........add a tied single knotted 1/4" Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon around the box to complete this project.
Here's a closer view of that reindeer portrait: use Stampin' Write Pens to achieve this look.
To make this project:
(1) Bitty Box in Crumb Cake (Kraft) CS
(3) 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" DSP
(1) Whisper White Northern Frost Decorative Strip die
(1) Large Oval punched in Chocolate Chip for the reindeer face
(2) Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die in Black for antlers
(2) 1/4" circle punch in Whisper White for eyes
(1) 1/4" circle punch in Chocolate Chip, cut in half for eye lids (not in photo)
(2) 1/8" circle punch in Black for eyes
(1) 1/2" circle punch in Real Red for nose
Adhere inside lid and bottom with 2 of the DSP:
Adhere DSP to the lid. Attach antlers and star with 2 Way Glue Pen. Then adhere adhesive rhinestone to the snowflake.
Then add dimensionals to the assembled reindeer face, place on lid. Project complete.
- Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits
- CS: Crumb Cake (Kraft), Whisper White, Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, DSP (retired)
- Ink: none
- Accys: SU Big Shot Northern Frost Decorative Sizzlit Strip, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die, Large Oval Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), 1/8" Circle Punch (retired), 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/8" Circle Punch (non SU), White Gel Pen, Stampin Write Real Red+Black+Chocolate Chip Pen, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone adhesive (non SU), Deimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
Thank you for stopping by today................have a great weekend