Open the lid to reveal a message and 2 Peppermint Pattie treats:
Closer view of the inside lid:
To make this project:
(1) Bitty Box in real Red
(5) 1-3/4" Circle in Chocolate Chip (not 7 as in photo)
(1) Sticky piece 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
(6) Punched Heart to Heart (smallest one) in Real Red
(6) 1/4" Circles in Whisper White for the eyes
Use a 1-1/4" circle as the template for the smile (see pink arrow): do this for 4 of the punched circles. The others will be used for the bottom of the Peppermint Patties. Note: a 1" circle template will make a smaller "smile". Yikes: it looks like I grabbed the wrong size circle and used a 1-1/2" instead so my Ginger Bread Man is really smiling!
Use Craft White ink to sponge all edges of the circles
Use a white gel pen for "hair" and "smile"
Adhere punched hearts using tweezers and 2 way glue pen. Then add eyes also using 2 way glue pen and the assistance of tweezers. (A good thing? - only needed 2 Peppermint Patties and not 3 as pictured in photo).
Remove back of sticky piece (the white section), adhere to lid. remove the top layer of the sticky piece, place Ginger Bread face with dimensionals onto exposed sticky piece. Proceed to next photo for the next step..............
Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds on exposed sticky piece. Brush off excess.
- Stamps: Fabulous Phrases, Got Treats
- CS: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Ink: Craft White, Chocolate Chip
- Accys: SU Exclusive Bitty Box & Envelope Big Shot Die, Dazzling Diamonds Ultrafine Glitter, Sticky page, Heart to Heart Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Medium Jewlry Tag Punch, Curly label Punch, 1/4" Sheer Organdy Ribbon (non SU), Baker's Twine (non SU), Sticky Tape, White Gel Pen, Real Red Stampin' Write Pen, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen.
Thank you for stopping by today........................