Open the lid to reveal a message to "enjoy" the contents!!!!
To make this project:
(1) Bitty Box in Cherry Cobbler
(1) 1-3/4" Circle in Blush Blossom
(1) 1/2" circle punch in Blush Blossom for the nose
(1) Ornament Punch in Whisper White, cut off the "hanger" part, this is the bottom of the "face"
(2) 2 Step bird Punch - wings only in Whisper White used for the moustache
(1) 1/2" circle punch in Whisper White for the hat
(2) 1/4" circle punch in Black for the eyes
(1) 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" Sticky piece
To make brim of hat, first punch wide oval on a scrap of whisper white CS
Cut a template 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" square in any color. Use this template to decide position the punch pieces on the lid (and to ensure all pieces fit).
Use Bashful a sponge dauber with Blue ink for the white pieces. Put through the dot embossing folder.
Use a Sponging Dauber to "daub" cheeks with Pretty in Pink Ink. Adhere beard using 2 Way Glue Pen. Apply dimensionals to moustache/nose and brim of hat
Remove the (top layer) orange plastic covering the sticky piece.
Position completed Santa on top of sticky piece.
Generously sprinkle red glitter over the exposed sticky areas.
Tap off glitter
Remove excess glitter with a brush.
The results are so fabulous and festive!!!!
Stamp "Enjoy", punch out with 1-3/4" circle punch, adhere and fill with treats.
- Stamps: Holiday Collection (retired)
- CS: Cherry Cobbler, Black, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (retired)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
- Accys: SU Exclusive Bitty Box & Envelope Big Shot die, Ornament Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, SU Big Shot Dot Embossing Folder, 2 Way Glue Pen, Sticky Pages, Romantic Red Ultrafine Stampin Glitter (retired), Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Sponge Dauber
Thank you for stopping by today................