Inside box: (2) treats
Close-up of the Real Red stamped treat message punched using the Scallop Square Punch:
To make this project:
(1) Baja Breeze Bitty Box
To make this box top embellishment:
(1) Black Word Window in Black for Hat
(1) 1-1/4" Square Punch in Black for Hat, trim off 1/4", use 3/16" corner rounder on two of the corners
(2) 1/4" Circle Punch in Black for the eyes
(1) 1-1/2" Circle in White foe Snowman body
(1) Ornament punch in White for the head, trim off the "hanger" part
(1) carrot, hand cut in Pumpkin, round one end using scissors
(2) hearts in Real Red - punch the smallest heart
(3) 3/8" x 1-1/2" strips of DSP - scraps will do!
(2) Old Olive punched leaves from the 2 step Bird Punch .
(2) 1-3/4" x 4-1/2" Baja Breeze strips to cover Chocolate
Use sponge dauber to ink Bashful Blue onto edges of the Snowman head and body piece. Use Craft White ink on the Hat and box edges.
Adhere brim of hat and hat to Snowman head. To make that great smile, use a 1-1/4" Circle as a template (see pink arrow). Adhere punched hearts at each end of the smile. Add eyes and carrot nose. Use a white gel pen on eyes.....set aside.
Adhere Snowman body to the left corner of the lid. Trim off excess, re sponge edges using Bashful Blue ink. Assemble scarf, then split end of scarf with scissors. Stamp message on the bottom right corner with Black ink.
Apply dimensionals to the back of the Snowman head. Adhere on top of box lid.
- Stamps: Tags until Christmas, Vintage Labels (sale-a-bration: retired)
- CS: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Black, Pumpkin, Real red, Old Olive, Scrap DSP
- Ink: Black, Craft White, Bashful Blue, Real Red
- Accys: SU Exclusive Bitty Box & Envelope Big Shot die, Ornament Punch, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Extra Large Heart to Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, 1/4" hand held circle punch (retired), 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Black Pen (generic), Scallop Square Punch, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Red Adhesive Rhinestones (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today...................