Back card view:
Mei Lin is colored with Copic markers (see colors in photo below), then cut out.
Here's a closer view of the die cut tag (Spellbinder Fancy Tag) with the stamped message (from Waltzing Mouse):
To make this card:
(1) 7" X 9" Boysenberry CS, score on the 7" side @4". Cut on the 9" side @3", 6" to the fold line. Score only the middle section @1-1/2". Score the right flap and left flap at diagonal corners.
(3) 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" SU Pretty in Pink CS
(3) 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" Washi Paper
(1) 3/4" x 9" Washi Paper
(1) 1" x 9" SU Pretty in Pink CS
Scrap of SU Pretty in Pink CS for Sakura Punches
Use the Waltzing Mouse stamp: Asian Gardens message on the label: Adhere dimensionals on the label as this will be used to hold up the muddle section of the easel.
Here are the large and small Carl Sakura punches used:
Place adhesive rhinestones on the center of the sakura flower. The Flower Rhinestones are from target $1 bin (a couple years ago).........love that I got a chance to use them for this project. Then add a dimentional to attch to card.
Fold scored sections as shown: Position the organdy ribbon as shown.
Copic colors used to color the stamped image:
- Stamps: Mei Lin Sister Stamp, Waltzing Mouse Asian Gardens
- CS: Washi Paper from Daiso (local Japanese Store), SU Pretty in Pink, Bazzil Boysenberry Delight Neenah White
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: Want to Scrap Adhesive Bling, target $1 spot Adhesive Flower Rhinstones, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, SU Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, 1/4" Pink Organdy Ribbon, Carl Large & Small Sukura Punch, Copic Markers as listed in above photo
Thank you for stopping by today.............................................