Look at how cute Ping is.....................
Slowly open the card:
Yup, I found the perfect gift card from Panda Express!!!! The colors worked out so great (surprise!).see this side view ......
And instead of discarding the center from the front card "punch out", I used it on the inside to stamp the message (included in the stamp set).
Here's a better view of the gift card in the holder:
So to make this card:
(1) 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Red CS, score along the 8-1/2" side @4-1/4"
(1) 4" x 5-1/4" Pink CS
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Washi Paper
(1) 2-3/4" 7 Scallop Circle, cut using SCAL available file in the library
(1) 2-1/2" 7 Scallop Circle, cut using SCAL available file in the library with 3/16" frame
Bamboo SCAL cut file from Scrappedlives.nl for outside and inside
Top Inside Card:
(1) 2-3/4" x 4" Pin CS
(1) 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" Washi Paper
use cut 7 Scallop Circle from front
Bottom Inside Card:
(1) 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" Pink CS
(1) 2-1/4" x 1" Washi Paper
Template for Gift Card Holder (provided by Dandelion when Flower stamp set is purchased)
Washi Paper : use template provided, cut smaller 1/8" all around
On the top inside card: adhere the top cut pieces and position the bamboo pieces along the left edge. After scoring the gift card holder, attach sticky tape to the extension (instructions are included on the template, too). Remove tape, fold over the top of card and the gift card holder can be "popped" up.
Here's the inside bottom view of the gift card holder:
- Stamps: Dandelion Designs Friend to Friend
- CS: Pink, Red, Washi Paper, Neenah White, Green
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot Program) Bamboo cut file from Scrappedlives.nl, SCAL Library for scallop circles, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Copic Pen #RV02 Sugared Almond Pink
Thank you for stopping by to see this card today.........................