Remove the belly band
Slowly open the card:
(1) 4" x 5-1/4" Black CS, emboss using the Cuttlebug Asian Embossing Folder, then cut into (2) 2" x 4" pieces
(1) 3" x 5-1/2" for the inside using Black CS
(1) 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" Washi Paper, adhere Washi to Black CS before cutting Circle
(1) 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" Neenah White CS for stamping Ping and messages
(2) 2-5/8" x 3-1/4" Gold AC CS Specialty Paper, score 1/2" on 2-5/8" side, apply Sticky Tape. Find the middle of the 2-5/8" and make "outside arrow" shape as shown.
(1) 1" x 10" Black CS for belly band
(1) 1-1/4" x 10" SU Red CS, use Martha Stewart Cherry Blossom Punch on this strip
Position the Spellbinder Circle Die on the inside section. Use this measurement from the card top to the top of the circle for the outside circle. I made mine 3/4" from the top of the card. Note: a permanent marker was used to mark the center of the die.
Repositionable tape was used to temporarily secure the center section. Place the two "curtains" under the cut circle (as shown) with the sticky tape showing. Remove tape......continue to the next photo.
Fold right side over:
Colors used for Ping:
Position the cut circle (from the Spellbinders die) over the belly band, wrap belly band, adhere with sticky tape.
Position the punched cherry blossom strip over the belly band as shown:
Stamp the outside and inside message, then punch with Oval punches:
- Stamps: Ping from Dandelion, Waltzing Mouse: Asian Garden
- CS: SU Real Red, Black, AC Gold Specialty Paper, Neenah White, Washi Paper
- Ink: Momento Black
- Accys: SU Large Oval, SU Small Oval, Martha Stewart Cherry Blossom Punch, Cuttlebug Asian Embossing Folder, Spellbinder 2-3/8" Circle Die, Sticky Tape, Copic Markers (see above for list of colors)
Thank you for stopping by today.....................