Closer view of inside message:
Closer view of Boy and Dog image:
To make this card, you will need:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/4" SU Bashful Blue, score along the 8-1/4" side @4-1/4"
(1) 5-1/4" x 4" DSP
(1) 2-3/4" x 2" Solid Bashful Blue: for inside message
(1) 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" White: for inside message mat
(1) Bashful Blue Lacey Circle
(1) 2-1/4" White Circle
(1) Long Life Asian Symbol (or any other symbol) - this was made using SCAL (sure cuts a lot program)
(1) Stamped Boy and Dog image
Card Front: Attach DSP to front. Secure 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, attach dimensionals. Attach dimensionals to the back of the Lacey Circle as shown. The inside message is stamped and has a single knotted grosgrain ribbon attached by using a mini glue dot.
Card inside: To get the 3D effect, slits were cut as shown. No exact measurements for the slits given - note: these can be as long or short according to the inside card embellishments. (This card is about 3/4" long)
Stamp message using Cherry Cobbler ink. I used a stamp positioner - I couldn't get it straight - urgh!!!!
Adhere colored and cut boy image with sticky tape. Position message as shown on fold. Close card..............message should not extend pass the card size and be at the correct angle.
- Stamps: Dandelion friends, Rubbernecker (greeting)
- CS: SU Bashful Blue, SU Cherry Cobbler, 3 Bugs in a Rug Maverick-Desert Bloom DSP, Neenah White
- Ink: Momento Black, SU Cherry Cobbler
- Accys: Spellbinders Lacey Circles (3rd Size), Circle cut using SCAL, Long Life Symbol SCAL, SU 1/4" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Dimensionals, Copics, Mini Glue Dots, Martha Stewart Double Arches Punch, Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today..............................