So very sorry for such a blurry shot: the actual recipe card is 4 x 2-3/4 and I tried to focus as best I could. So, no other choice but to retype it:
RED VELVET RICH AND CREAMY COOKIES
- 1 pouch (1.5 oz.) Sugar cookie Mix (Chocolate Cookie mix)
-1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
-1/4 Cup softened butter (not melted)
-1/4 Cup Sour Cream
-1 Tablespoon red food coloring
-1 Cup Rich and Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
-Sprinkles or color crystal sugar for topping
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, cocoa, softened butter, sour cream, food coloring , and egg until a soft dough forms.
3. Roll dough into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake 6-9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheets to wire rack. Cool completely about 15 minutes
5. Frost cooled cookies with creamy cream cheese frosting, add sprinkles or crystal sugar.
store tightly covered at room temperature.
Prep time: 1 hour 10 mins. Makes 36 cookies