To make this box:
- (2) Scallop Envelopes need to be cut using the Big Shot.
- 1-1/2" x 7-3/4" cs, scored 2-1/4", 5-1/2.
- Apply sticky tape to the "flaps" to create box
- Apply sticky tape also to keep front flap secured.Leave back scallop "up"
- The front medallion is attached using dimensionals (see details below).
- Top half is stamped using Black and Versamark ink.
- Stamp "a note for you" using Black Ink
- Band: 1" Black CS and 3/4" Real Red.
- Stamp Medallion Black ink on Real Red, then punch using 1-1/4" Circle Punch with 1-3/8" Punched Black CS.
- Attach Medallion with dimensionals.
Another view: envelopes are randomly stamped in Black ink
Inside note cards have Whisper White inserts:
View of box: Back Scallop is left unfolded
Side view of box:
- Stamps: Circle Circus, Sweet Little Sentiments (retired)
- CS: Real Red, Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Black, Versamark
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Scallop Envelope Die, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals.
Have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by today...............XOXO