Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CHA - Lawn Fawn Make & Take

This is a really cute stamp company called Lawn fawn found here. Each day was a different make and take.  I like this one the best.  I actually used my Copics to color them at home.  So cute, eh? Note each of these cards were designed by Nancy K. and her blog is here.  She always  heads up the make and takes at CHA - such a pleasure to sit and chat with her.  This stamp set is so cute...............:

Here's another card.  We made two: one to keep and one For the Troops. Nice!
This another cute card. darn, the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush was used on the birds but it doesn't show up in the photo at all...................(so sorry for the smudge on the photo - I keep trying to clean my camera lens)
These cards are so very cute and wonderful to send out...............stay tuned for more make and takes tom.

2 comments:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

Love the Lawn Fawn! and am loving the glitter brushes for just a tiny bit of shine - love how it fits in small spaces. Mahalo for sharing your fabulous makes-n-takes.

StampinwithAloha said...

Very cute - I love Lawn Fawn too!