This was the very first project designed by Irina: it is a mini Steampunk Hat. We all had the opportunity to assemble and freely decorate the hat with some available trims. This is what I created. The hat is sitting on a mini bottle of wine. Some of the La-la Land dies used are Birdcage, Leaf, and Butterfly which can be found here. The Butterfly is outlined using a Sakura Crystal pen.
You can also see some metal mini Gears along with die cut Hearts randomly scattered on the side of the hat. I also randomly sprayed some gold Smooch on the hat.
Quill rolled roses ( a La-la Land die) in black are found on top of the decorative ribbon. The red ribbon was made using Copic R27 - it was originally a cream color seam binding ribbon.
The finished size of this hat is 6" x 3". We had a contest for the best hat - boo hoo, I didn't win but the winner def deserved the recognition - their hat was ever so super!!!!
A make and take project: Trinket box found here. This box is sooooo easy to assemble - it is quite sturdy. Gold Shimmer paper used outside and inside. Finished size is 4" x 4". Leaf and Gear dies are from La-la land. Stamped image is called Top Hat Steampunk Marci found here.
Love the effect of the Viva Gold Pearl Pen randomly "dropped" on to the front cover.Trinket box inside:
OK - more projects from Day 1 coming in the next post.............so stay tuned and join me for the ride..............it is quite a fun one.................