This first card was originally a die cut wreath but we improvised and made our own wreath using the leaf die cuts put in a circle. The die cut pieces are all part of the Memory Box collection. The vases are also Memory Box, too (I think). It was cool how we made that fireplace mantle out of paper and layers of foam tape to keep it secure. I added some Diamond Stickles to the wreath and Red Stickles for berries to the leaves in t he vases. The background is made using a brick embossing folder.
Here's a closer look at the wreath:
Another card: this one is using a edge punch and also using the negative of the edge punch - can you see it? cool, eh? This is a really cute card for the holidays. A Crystal Sakura gel pen was used for the "dots" in between the scallop circle. I also added it along the top and bottom edge of the plaid paper. The message is popped with foam squares.
This third card originally had a organdy bow. we were able to use this very cool bow makes that makes very SMALL bows and it was attached to the left corner. I decided to pop the snowflakes and use my adhesive pearls for this card and removed the bow. The message was already stamped for us.
I love this card: we learned a new "trick": Use a brown ink pen to make the veins in the poinsettia then use the roller ball to curl the paper. The poinsettia is popped with foam squares. This is a Spellbinders die. I thought about adding red Stickles but after adding the leaves, I decided this card looked fine without additional bling. The center already has some glitter along with adhesive rhinestones.
This card was really fun...........underneath the leaves is a thin brown branch. The ornaments are hung from it. The glitter paper used for the ornament die is a fine micro glitter paper and pretty cool. The adhesive stickers did not have a problem staying on. More adhesive snowflakes are randomly scattered on the card along with a couple adhesive rhinestones. Now this is how to use those one sided embossing folders.
This card was the only portrait card. I believe the dies used are also Memory Box. I added some Diamond Stickles to the branch as well as along the top of the stamped message and bird house. The popped up bird house is inked with some brown ink and adorned with adhesive rhinestones and holly leaves.You can see the Diamond Stickles better in this photo:
Hope you all enjoyed seeing these make and take cards. Stop by Mainely Stampin if you are in the neighborhood and say: Hi - ya all...............