Card stock used: Card base is Neenah Classic Cream, layered with a Maroon colored card stock, then a layer of "Super Gold" card stock with the final top layer of Neenah Classic Cream.............and did you notice that thin line of Maroon color around this top layer - yikes, she used a Copic #R89 Dark Red around it. Ya gotta have a steady hand for that!
Stamps and ink:
Mercer Rose background stamp from Memory Box Stamps using Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
Floral 496-06 from Rubbernecker using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
SWS015-AA Chop is also using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Shabby Shutters Distress Ink used for the Oval shadow
See the Gold resist coming through the Shabby Shutters Distress ink?
And, if you look even closer, you will be able to see an embossed frame line around the top layer of Neenah Classic Cream card stock - such a cool subtle detail.
A nice touch: punched floral mat inside:
Now for the stamping part. To make this card:
- cut a oval mask slightly smaller than the background stamp.
- Position over the Neenah Classic Cream card stock.
- Then use the Mercer Rose Background stamp with Delicata Golden Glitz ink over the mask.
- Now cut another oval mask slightly larger than the first mask and use the Shadow stamp with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink.
- Then stamp the Floral 496-06 and SWS015-AA Chop stamps using Seedless Perserves Distress ink.
- optional: use Copic R89 around top mat as shown.