Card inside: message is a rub-on and blood spots are stamped using Cranberry Cobbler. Crow in the cage is a retired SU rub-on
To make this card:
(1) 4-1/2" x 8-1/2" Black CS, score on the 8-1/2" side @4-1/4"
(1) 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" Cherry Cobbler CS
(1) 4" x 3" Whisper White CS
(1) 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White CS for the inside card
(1) Decorative Punch in Cranberry Cobbler (not in photo)
(1) stamped image on the label from the Matchbox die (not in photo)
***ignore strip of Grey CS - this was not used in the card.
Only the card front is embossed:
Position the birdcage images on one acrylic block to stamp all three images at one time on Whisper White CS!!!
Use sponge daubers to add character to the card: Use Craft white ink on Black. Use Black ink on the Cranberry and Whisper White. Randomly apply black ink on the Whisper White card front and inside card as shown.
Distress and tear edges, pull back, re-sponge edges, as needed.
Apply dimensionals to the Cranberry Cobbler mat and punched mat, adhere to Black textured card front. Tie ribbon around card front (note: reverse side of the ribbon used for a more rough look), then attach the Spooky message. Card is now complete.
- Stamps: Aviary, Wicked Cool, Blood Splatters (non SU), Black Crows (non SU)
- CS: Black, Cranberry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink: Black
- Accys: Decorative Punch, SU Exclusive Matchbox Die, SU Exclusive Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges, Striped ribbon (non SU), Rub-ons (non SU), Rub-ons (retired SU)
Thank you for stopping by today.........................