Here's the entire tower of 3 boxes: the tag is a simple one: made using Stampin' Write Pens and the Tasty Treat stamp set (retired). The lids are using various embossing folders for texture. The bottoms are all using Black card stock. Tie all the boxes with a sun organdy plaid ribbon incorporating all the colors for Halloween.
Here the tag: use the corner rounder punch (retired). use Stampin' Write pens to color the words of the lids. The finished tag size is 4" x 1-1/2". The finished stamped message is 4-3/8" x 1-1/4". Punch a 1/8" hole and string with some jute.
Remove lids to reveal: candy and spooky tricks in each box! Like the skeleton hand and plastic colorful spiders?
How to make this tower:
(3) Lids: 5-1/8" x 5-1/8" Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange CS, score 1" on all sides, Finished lid size is 3-1/8 x 3-1/8"
(3) Bottom box: 7" x 7" in Black CS, score on all side 2". Finished box size is 3" x 3"
- Stamps: Tasty Treats (retired)
- CS: Black, Only Orange (retired), Old Olive, Lovely Lilac (retired), Whisper White
- Ink: none
- Accys: Spider Embossing Folder (non SU), SU Dot Impression Folder, Web Embossing Folder (non SU), Stampin' Write Pens in Pumpkin Pie+Old Olive+Lovely Lilac, Corner Rounder Punch (retired), 1/8" Hand Held Punch (retired), Sticky Tape, Plaid Sheer Organdy Ribbon (non SU), Jute (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today.....................HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!