Here's a close-up:
- "Bake" is using the SU Exclusive billboard alphabet die. Adhere with Tombow Adhesive.
- To make the back of the stove, cut (1) CS 2-3/4" x 2-5/8", punch two corners with a 3/16 Corner Rounder punch.
- The rolling pin is made by using the Word Window Punch, lightly sponged using Close to Cocoa ink, then attached to (2) Real Red Horizontal Slot punched handles. The rolling pin (finished size 1-3/4") is then adhered to the back of the stove using dimensionals. Love it.
- For the stove top, a small square 1-3/8"x 5/8" is finished by using the 3/16" corner punch. There are (4) 1/4" circles on each side.
Below photo showing what is needed to make this stove.
To make the oven opening, use the 1-1/4" Square Punch twice. Punch 3/8" away from each side of the Matchbox edge. Below photo shows to move 1-1/4" Square Punch over to make 2nd square. Clear Acetate is adhered on the inside opening.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Brushed Silver, Close to Cocoa
- Ink: Close to Cocoa
- Accys: SU Exclusive Matchbox Bigz XL Die, SU Exclusive Billboard Alphabet Die, Word Window Punch, Horizontal Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Clear Acetate (non SU)
Thanks so much for stopping by................see more tom.