This card was inspired by Amy from http://www.ustamp4fun.com/ Check out her site for the greatest bunny ever (posted 3/21/09)! The Big Shot Textured Dot plate was used for the card front (not showing up too well on the photo). Dimensionals were added to the bunny's head/ears and feet. Love the pom pom! Greeting note is stamped on the inside: Happy Birthday or is it Happy Easter?
To create this bunny:
(4) Small Oval for feet
(4) Large Oval for feet
(2) 1-3/8" Circle Punch for Face, Body
(2) 1/4" Circle Punch for eyes
(2) 1/2" Circle for cheeks
(1) Scallop Circle #2 (3-3/8" wide) Big Shot Die
(1) Swirl Birds w/Leaves and Flower Big Shot Die
(9) Trio Punch Flowers: 3 of each color
- Stamps: none
- CS: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, So Saffron, Walk in the Park DS
- Ink: none
- Accys: Big Shot Dot Texture Plate, Stampin' Write Pretty in Pink+ Black Pen, White Gel pen, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today............