I'm not sure why my photo makes the back of the book look like "certainly celery" - it's Old Olive. Anyway, back is randomly stamped in Old Olive ink
Book inside holds (2) Tea Bags:
Here's another view:
Stamp the tea pot using Crushed Curry ink on the bottom right corner.
Instructions can also be found on www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/121440?si=tea%
To make this book: I made slight changes to the original instructions. The spine of the book is slightly narrower.
My cutting instructions are:
- Front Cover: (1) 3-1/2" x 7" in Old Olive, score @3-1/4", 3-3/4"
- Front: (1) 2-3/4" x 3-1/4" in Crushed Curry, distress edges
- Front: (1) 2-1/2" x 3" in Natural Ivory, distress edges
- Inside Tea bag holder: (1) 5-3/4" x 6-1/4" in Crushed Curry. score on 6-1/4" side @ 1/4", 3". Score on 5-3/4" side @3", 3-1/4"
- Left and Right inside Cover: (2) 7/8" x 3-3/8" in Naturals Ivory, distress edges
Position sticky tape on the scored 1/4" section of the 6-1/4" side. Adhere, then place sticky tape on the center spine of the bag holder and place onto the book cover (see photos above). Punch each side of the tea bag holders by positioning the punch half way into the opening.
- Stamp: Dream Gardens
- CS: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory
- Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry
- Accys: 1" Circle Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today...................XOXO