Tab pulled: a message under the cupcake is revealed:
To make this card:
- Card size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4, Score at 4-1/4"
- (1) 5-1/4" x 2" Designer Paper
- (1) 5-1/4" x 1" Solid CS, use eyelet boarder punch on this piece
- (1) 2-1/2" x 3-1/4 Solid CS (white)
- (1) 2-3/4" x 3-1/3" Solid CS (Close to Cocoa)
- (1) 1-1/2" x 3" Solid CS (white)
- (2) Punched Word window pieces (white)
some parts of the card have been completed in the photo below: eyelet boarder already punched, Stamping completed, word window punch already put through slot.
To make the slit, punch right above the cake stand line, then use a craft knife with a metal ruler.
Add dimensionals to the Close to Cocoa Piece. Fold in half and attach the word window piece to act as a pull tab through the top cupcake piece. Slip the cupcake piece into the cut slit above the cake stand as shown below. The top of the cupcake tag should meet at the top of the cake stand piece. The Cupcake should be right above the stand. Now turn both over:
This the back of the stamped cake stand. Position the word window piece to the bottom of the stamped cupcake piece. Position the dimensionals as shown.
Next Step: Remove dimensional backing and adhere to Close to Cocoa. To complete assembling the rest of the card, see the finished photo above.
- Stamps: On a Pedestal, On Your Birthday
- CS: Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo
- Accys: Stampin' Write Melon Mambo and Close to Cocoa Pens, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Boarder Punch, Word Window Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Tag Corner Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Craft Knife, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-mah-jig, Crystal Effects (on Cherry)
Thank you for stopping by today...............let me know if there are any questions to the instructions above.............XOXO