These fun projects from recent workshops are:
- Halloween Cupcake toppers
- Frankenstein Candy Pull-up
- BOO Banner: one was a door prize at one workshop
- Halloween tree containing various baskets for display
- Halloween One Sheet Tag Book
- Halloween cards (not shown)
- Boo Tag boxes - Hostess Gift
- Halloween Bitty Book with Spinning Spider
- Spooky jar
See last photo: Oh yes, the castle on the left in the display scene is something I had and was the perfect added touch.
Boo Tag Boxes
Frankenstein Candy Pull-up
Bitty Book with Spinner Spider
A variety of Baskets and Top Notes - we made the Mummy and Spider
The Full Display
Close up of Banner with Spider
Supplies used for the above project:
- Big Shot Top Note Bigz Die, Pennant Bigz XL Die, Basket & Blooms Bigz XL Die, Scallop Circle Die
- CS: Only Orange, Old Olive, Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Black, Fun Foam (orange), chipboard from paper tablet, Ghostly Greetings Designer Paper.
- Stamp Sets used: Halloween Backgrounds (retired), Spooktacular Greetings (retired), Batty for You, Eat Drink & Be Scary, Tasty Sweet, Lovely Letters Alphabet.
- Ink: Black, Craft White, Black Staz-On, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive Accys: Sponges, 1/4" Hand Held Punch, Scallop Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Window Punch, Small and Large Oval Punch (for spider legs), Sticky Strip, various ribbons, pony beads, googly eyes, plastic spiders (originally rings that were cut), Pop up glue dots, basket shreds made to co-ordinate from scraps, various Stampin Write Pens, Bind it All.
No doubt I may have left something out...........with so many projects shown. Enjoy!