Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween: Last One

This is the very last Halloween card I'll make for the year. Maya, a fellow SU Demonstrator inspired me on the colors and layout of this card (Thank You Maya).

Supplies:
Stamps: Batty for You, Tasty Sweet
CS: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Black
Ink: Black
Accys: 1/4" Black Grossgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge

He is the handsomest Frankenstein ever. I CASED him from a fellow SU Demonstrator who participated in a recent swap (Olive: you're the best!). The only change I made was to give him black hair instead of Plum (I didn't have Plum CS). Isn't he just cute? Of all the monsters, I love Frankie the best.
Supplies:
CS: Old Olive, Black, Whisper White, Going Grey
Ink: Old Olive, Stampin Write Pen Black, Signo Gel White Pen
Accys: My Way Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

Lorri said...

AWESOME BLOG PATTI! SO glad you are a blogger. You have been BUSY and your projects are FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!