Friday, June 13, 2014

Beatrice and Belinda are Besties

Here's a really cute A2 size card using Stamping Bella's Beatrice and Belinda are Besties found here. Stamping-Up Melon Mambo card stock as the base. Stripe paper is scrap I had from my stash.  Image is stamped using Momento Ink Tuxedo Black on Express It White paper.  Copic Colors used: see Tam's blog: onehappystamper-tammiee.blogspot.com posted 2-21-14.  This is really a cute card to give to a very good friend!!! I love how it turned out.
Here's a closer look at Beatrice and Belinda sitting on the couch having ice cream:
The bottom left corner: a paper flower with a decorative button tied with twine:
Card inside:
Here's a closer look at the stamped message that comes with the stamp:
Thank you for coming by to visit today.
 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is a lovely, sweet card and reminds me of my sister. I love the image,sentiment, and your coloring.