Monday, May 6, 2013

Market Square Farm House Mini

I took a Farm House Market Square Class at the Alameda Scrapbook Expo back in February 2013.  This was the class project. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my tool kit was was still able to get ahead of the game by locating all my papers for each page as well as embellishments (which are included int he kit).  BUT I totally forgot about this kit until I was cleaning up and had to finish it.............gads, it's been a couple months. Am planning to put some personal vintage black & white photos from the 70's in this album. Finished album size is 6-3/4" x 6-3/4" so the 6" x 6" paper pack was the perfect size for this project. All the 6" x 6" paper was used - only some small scraps..............no waste on this project!
 Edges on the album and all pages were inked with brown to keep with the "old" theme:
Following are photos of each page: there are a total of 8 double sided pages with the front & back covers also embellished.................enjoy the photos......there are a bunch:
 This page reminds me of flannel pajamas...........
These pockets have pull out mats. I decided to add the car and the arrow to the top edge:

Because no photos had been added, I made sure I was still able to slip them behind the embellishments on all the pages.
 Here's a top view of this chunky album:
This is the 6" X 6" paper pack used for this project........
I am so happy to have completed this mini - now to find those photos.............off I go..........be sure to have yourself a crafty day!

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Fun album Patti...hope you find your pics!

eunice said...

Very COOL vintage album Patti. It will be fabulous with your black and white photos...definitely a treasured keepsake!