I got this ever so fabulous card from Jan Castle aka Jan's Joy (her blog here www.jancastle.blogspot.com) Doesn't it look like a hanging framed photo? There is a shimmery detail to this card. "Thinking of You" is embossed. A scattering of the tiniest adhesive rhinestones.........yikes, my eyes!!!!........positioned on the center of the flowers and the butterfly as well as for the "nail".
Here's another view: the black card stock used has a shimmery finish.
Card Inside: The punched boarder on the inside fold is a new twist.
- Stamp: #800-29 from Peddler's Pack in Beaverton, Oregon
- Ink: VersaFine black.......embossed it with clear embossing powder
- The top (which looks like a decorative hanger) is a corner die 'B175 J' from Cheery Lynn Designs
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers used to color, and highlighted a few spots with 'Smooch Illuminate' on the butterfly.
- Card inside trim is using EK Success Morocco Lace boarder edge punch
Have a great crafting day............................