Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shaped Joy Card

This may be one of my favorite cards from the Merry and Bright Collection from SVGcuts.com. This Joy Card is the ninth and last of the series in this Collection. Finished size is 3-3/4" x 7". I loved all of the cards in this series of nine cards. They were all easy to assemble but sadly, hardly put a dent in my stash of DSP. I love the idea that I can use SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot program) to cut all the pieces to assemble. SCAL sure made it a breeze - even the score lines are marked, too.

Add Red Stickles on top of the red brad:

Gold Thread strung with Gold Jingle Bells tied as the embellishments! Add a dab of Glossy Accents to secure and lock in the Gold Thread.

Card inside - love that shaped insert!!!

Supplies:


  • CS: Red Paper Company, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Old Olive, Recollections Vanilla, SU DSP (retired)

  • Ink: SU Close to Cocoa

  • Accys: Red Brad, Red Stickles, Dimensionals, Gold Thread, Gold Jingle Bells, Sponge Dauber, Glossy Accents, Piercer

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you all enjoyed this series of nine cards from the Merry and Bright Collection. You can get this collection here. I'll be starting another collection from SVGcuts.com soon so stay tuned.................

2 comments:

pam said...

I am luv'n that set too. I've gotten such neat looks using summer colors for the joy card and also using black for the base.

Karli said...

all of the cards in this collection were wonderful! My new year's resolution is to actually take the SCAL (that has been installed on my laptop for months now :( ---for a spin! Hugs~