Here's a close-up of her shoes: the heels and diploma are popped with dimensionals.
One change I did make on the SVG cut file was to add a 1-3/4" punched circle for the head and hand draw the eyes and mouth. Use a dauber to create the cheeks. Pop the Graduation hat with a dimensional. Use Gold smooch for the tassel and knob.
Card top view:
On qbeesquest.blogspot.com 5/24/11, I saw the very cool pop-up instruction and adjusted the technique for this card. Open this card to reveal:
The card wide open popping up the Graduation cap. Congrats was cut using my SCAL Arial letters 1/2" high. Class of 2011 is also Ariel cut using my SCAL 1" high. The Stars are punched using the Large and Small SU Star Punch. White CS Background is stamped using SU Celebrate today with SU So Saffron Ink. The Graduation hat is also a free SVG cut file from My Scrap Chick: I used the SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) program to cut this file with my Cricut. I love how I can scale up or down this image.
The real mooh-la is slipped into the cut slit:
- Stamps: SU Celebrate Today
- CS: SU Glorious Green, SU So Saffron, White, Black, SU Blush blossom
- Ink: SU Saffron, Black Staz-On, Pretty in Pink
- SU Others: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch, 1-3/4" circle Punch, Dauber
- Others: Cuttlebug Numbers Collage embossing folder, Black and Red pens, Gold Smooch.
Thanks for dropping by to visit.........................