Here's a peek inside the card where I also stamped the Vintage swirls along the top note right side edge:
A closer view of the front:
Here's what is needed to make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 48-14" in Pretty in Pink CS , score @4-1/4"
(1) Top Note in Whisper White CS
(1) 3" x 2-1/2" Real Red CS
(1) 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" Pretty in Pink CS
(1) 6-1/2" cut 5/8" wide Real Red Satin Ribbon
(1) 5" cut 5/8" wide Real Red Satin Ribbon for single knot
(1) Stamped Large Floral + (1) Stamped Small Floral (not in photo)
Stamp around card front using Pretty in Pink ink and swirl stamp: (notice I;m using those cool SU acrylic blocks!!!)
Stamp swirl along the right edge of the Pretty in Pink CS. Stamp Friends with Versamark and emboss using white embossing powder.
Here's what it should look like:
Now stamp the large and small flower on whisper white.
After cutting out the flowers, use the Versamark Pen for the centers, Apply white embossing powder, heat, and you've got the "hook up" to the Friends (also embossed in White). Pop with dimensionals.
Use the 3/16"Corner Punch for both Real Red CS and Pretty in Pink CS:
Yes, stamp the right inside edge in Pretty in Pink ink......sweet!
- Stamps: Vintage Vogue
- CS: real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Real Red, Versamark, Pretty in Pink
- Accys:SU Exclusive Big Shot Top Note Die, 3/16 Corner Punch, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Versamarker Pen, Dimensionals
Want to duplicate this card? Not too difficult - right? Order supplies on line.............hugs!!!!